Thursday, November 17, 2011

Refugees United

I thought this was a really neat idea for the refugees to be able to use this website. A lot of them are going through hardships and missing their families. This will help them to possibly reconect with family members and have happier lives. the two main events that stood out in my mind was the girls story of being raped and the boys story of how his mother was shot and he had to protect his brothers from then on out. "End of 2009 43,000,000 forcefully displace" I think it is amazing how many peole don't know where their family is it is very sad.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I thought it was a very great idea to have a website like refugee united. It gives the refugees some hope in finding their families, and some of them already have.

    ReplyDelete