Thursday, November 3, 2011

Exploration 7

I thought the book was good. I knew there were a lot of wars like this in the world with kid solders but I had never been told in such detail about what went on there. Every time he said his age I was amazed and I compared him with me at that age. Of course the only thing to compare was our age because I never came close to going through what he went though. I can see why a lot of people liked this book. There are not any books out there like this because the kids going through the wars, some if any make it out. It’s really brings to life of what those kids are going though.

4 comments:

  1. I compared myself at the age he was a lot, and couldn't imagine going through what he went through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it amazes me aswell to see how young he was in the book, he wasnt even a teenager when the war happened. He had to go through so many things in such a young age, but handeled it with such maturity making the reader feel as if he was older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant imagine what it would be like at that age to have to take another life or live the way they did. I feel like you would be mentally disturbed forever after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way! I always heard of these wars going on, but I never even considered children being involved! It is sad that so many lost their lives in this war. Child soldiers is never okay

    ReplyDelete