Thursday, November 17, 2011

Refugees United

My response to the film we watched was I felt really bad to picture that all of these people had gone through similar experiences to Ishmael. A quote that stood out to me was when one of the women said "Even if I die it is ok because I know my family is alive." This quote stood out to me because it showed how their love for their families is so strong they would rather die than live without knowing they are alive. A theme that stood out to me was how the brothers related themselves to the refugees. I think that if we put ourselves in their shoes you will want to help like these brothers were able to.

1 comment:

  1. That quote stood out to me to. I think it's really sad that family is so important to people and it's the one thing they want the most and they care about more than anything and they loose them.

    ReplyDelete