Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Will Smith


One of the most influential people in my life, Will Smith. I have followed Will Smith since I was about maybe 6 or 7 and watched about all of his movies and shows.
He's an amazing actor, and really knows how to dive into his roles and make them beyond believable. It's sort of funny though how he started off because at the beginning of his career he came out as a rapper and never really intended on being an actor, but then after a while he was recognized by NBC and switched over from rapping to acting as he played the main character in the show "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". He's been in all sorts of movies and shows like "Bad Boys", "Hitch", "I Am Legend", "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". What makes him so unique in acting though is how he's able to pull off any type of genre role that he plays. Comedy, Action, Drama, etc.. he pulls any of them off extremely well. One movie in particular that he did really well in was "Seven Pounds" where he meets all of his clients throughout the whole movie and in the end turns out to be an organ doner.
I don't know what it is about him, but ever since I was a kid I always just felt like I could relate to every one of his movies or at least the personalities that he plays in each. One movie he can be extremely serious, then another movie or show, fresh prince of bel-air, he can be goofy, then another movie he can be a smooth romantic, his variety never ends and I always felt like I could relate to all the personas he plays in each.

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsJoaqDBeM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0T2YbvQq58

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment