Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mumford and Sons




I first find out about Mumford and Sons in 2010 on a day off from college. I was watch VH1 and their song Little Lion Man come on and I fell in love with the song the second i heard it. There music is a mix of country, folk, and bluegrass. The leader singer Marcus Mumford plays the guitar and kick drum. The piano player is Ben lovett. "country" Marshall Winston plays the banjo. Lastly, Ted Dwane plays the upright bass. All for of them are vocalist for the group, with most of the song they sing having 4 part harmonies. They are also based out of London where the start writing music in 2007.

I have been influenced by them because of their care free style yet having sure passion for music to write and perform the most pure music I have heard. "What we write about is real, and we sing and play our instruments more passionately cos we feel like we need to. We love honest music" says Country Winston. Having a love for music and being a somewhat musician it is nice to hear such real music that makes you feel so many different emotions. What i also love about them is there not one song of their at I like the most I love all of them and i never get sick of listening to them.


This is there band website
http://www.mumfordandsons.com/biography

This is there song White Blank Page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Od0PJp6GI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment