Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Remember me


I'd like to start off by saying that at first I really didn't want to watch this movie because this jerk is always hugging up on Kristin Stewart. I first saw this movie during the summer after my senior year of high school. My first time watching it I was with a couple of friends and I remember the chills I got through out this movie. To this day, every time I watch this must see movie, I still get the chills. This movie is about how a 21 year old kid named Tyler undergoes a series of unfortunate events, and struggles through his everyday life. He undergoes a loss of a family member, and a ever lasting battle against his father. I don't want to spoil to much, so if you want to know more about the plot and the outcome, just check it out yourself.
This movie impacted me in multiple ways. The first being to appreciate the things I have in my life. The most important of those things would be my life and family. I feel like too many people speak so ill-like of their family, complaining about how much life sucks, and how they hate their parents. I hate that people think they have it so rough when it actually, things could be far worse. The second thing that this movie had done for me, was influence me to be a better person. After watching this movie, I not only wanted to be a better older brother, but also a better son and person in society. I realized the impact that I could have on my younger siblings, who look up to me. The third thing I learned from this movie about myself is that I want to change peoples lives in a positive manner. I'd like to be remembered as the guy who helped turn peoples lives around. A quote used in this movie that I absolutely loved was :
"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but its very important that you do it, cause nobody else will.."

Below is a link to the trailier for the movie:











No comments:

Post a Comment